The living is easy here.
Take a short pause. Think about what’s most important to you about where you want to spend this season of your life, about the community where you want to put down roots and dreamed of living. There’s a good chance you’ll find many of those things right here at Hidden Springs.
COMMUNITY GARDENS AT THE GREEN
- Heirloom Gardening
- Butterfly Gardens
- Serene picturesque pond
- Professionally maintained grove – peaches, plums, apples, grape vines, blackberries
HIGH-SPEED FIBER-TO-THE-HOME INTERNET
Stay connected to the world at the speed of light—under blue skies and right in the middle of wide open spaces. When we say speed of light we mean up to 1 Gigabit UP/DOWN speed available.
A STONES THROW AWAY
- 10 minutes to Fredericksburg HEB
- 45 minutes to The Rim and La Cantera Shopping
- Less than an hour drive to San Antonio Airport
- Easy drive to Comfort and Fredericksburg schools
- Down the road from the Texas Wine Trail
AN AG-EXEMPT COMMUNITY
Hidden Springs is an Ag-exempt community thanks in part to your neighbors—the majestic Dahl Sheep family and the bees.
Each homesite carries an ag-exempt status if you choose to keep it. Ag-exempt means lower property taxes, plus you’ll have no city taxes!
Architectural standards that protect your investment, harmonize with the land, and book-end authentic, historic Texas hill country design and materials.
PUT YOUR MIND AT EASE:
- Fiber-Optic Internet
- Underground Utilities
- 99% Cedar-Free (Hallelujah by the way)
- Ag-Exempt for Lower Property Taxes
- Quality Covenants to Protect Your Property Values
- Private Gated Community
- Chemical Free Water